Everyone should spend a little time leaning how to protect themselves from cyber criminals who constantly employ more sophisticated, real-looking schemes to infiltrate your systems and rip you off.
Your time-constrained and researching is time-consuming. Right? Not if you obtain information from a trusted source who can consolidate vast amounts of data into a quick and interesting learning experience.
KnowBe4 is the perfect team to bolster your organization’s awareness. Give you and your organization an early holiday gift with training that will last a lifetime and fortify your company’s defenses against cyber criminals.
Here is the information from Stu Sjouweman the Founder and CEO of KnowBe4.
Old-school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security.
Join us tomorrow, Thursday, December 7, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. (EST) for a 30-minute live product demonstration of KnowBe4’s Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing Platform to see the latest features and how easy it is to train and phish your users:
- NEW see our latest feature: Security Roles with granular permissions.
- NEW Smart Groups put your phishing, training and reporting on autopilot. Best of all, it’s a powerful ad-hoc, real-time query tool to get detailed reporting.
- Customized Automated Security Awareness Program creates a fully mature training program in just a few minutes!
- Access to the world’s largest library of awareness training content through our innovative Module Store.
- Send Simulated Phishing tests to your users during specified business hours with “Reply-to Tracking” that shows you which users fall for spoofed emails and what they answer to the bad guys.
- Reporting to watch your Phish-prone percentage drop, with great ROI.
Find out how 14,000+ organizations have mobilized their end-users as their last line of defense.
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4