From Microsoft Corporation
MC223901, Stay Informed, Published date: Oct 9, 2020
New feature, User impact
Major update: Announcement
We are replacing the existing Forms portal page at forms.office.com with a new Forms start page at Office.com (Office.com > Forms).
- Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 67143
- Timing: Targeted release now
- Timing: Standard release early November, complete late November 2020
- Roll-out: tenant level
- Control type: user control
- Action: review and assess
How this will affect your organization
This feature offers a smoother experience and starting view for accessing and working with Forms.
Users who access forms via Office.com will get this experience first; users accessing forms via forms.office.com will see the experience soon after.
- For users who access Forms by visiting Office.com, the new Start page experience will begin rolling out in early November.
- For users who access Forms via forms.office.com, the new Start page experience will begin rolling out in mid-November.
Your users will automatically be redirected from forms.office.com to the Office.com page.
What you need to do to prepare
You may want to update internal documentation.
Help content is accessible in the app “?” Help pane, and official help documentation contains callouts for the new user experience when relevant.