Easily keep your team and colleagues updated with the latest news using the News feature in SharePoint.
Here’s how easy it is to add a News Web Part to a SharePoint page.
- Navigate to the location where you want to add the News Web Part.
- Put your page in “Edit” mode. Click “Edit” at the top right section of the page.
- Hover your mouse just above or below a current web part. A thin line with a circle and plus sign will appear.
4. Enter “News” in the search box. This is easier than searching through all available web parts.
5. Click the “Edit” Pencil on the left top side of the web part to edit the properties of the new News Web Part to set options such as where the source of news will originate from, layout preferences and more.