From Microsoft Corporation
MC214047, Stay Informed, Published date: May 22, 2020
We are updating two Quick Edit features to facilitate faster inline editing on SharePoint document libraries and lists.
- Save a view in Quick Edit, Roadmap ID 64229
- Quick Edit page size expanding from 30 items to 100, Roadmap ID 64231
When this will happen
- We will be rolling these two features out to Targeted Release customers at the end of May; we expect the rollout to be complete mid-June.
- We will be rolling them out worldwide in mid-June; we expect the rollout to be complete the end of June
How this will affect your organization
1. Save a View in Quick Edit
Users can now save their view in Quick Edit for any SharePoint list or document library. When a user saves a view in Quick Edit, the list or document library will always render in quick edit for easy inline editing.
2. Quick Edit page size expanding to 100 items
Users will now see 100 items per page on their SharePoint document library or list when using Quick Edit. The current limit is 30 items.What you need to do to prepare
You might consider updating your user documentation and training.