Microsoft 365 Apps, Microsoft 365 Experts
From Microsoft Corporation
Technical Bulletin MC321238 · Published Feb 4, 2022
Action Required by Feb 15, 2022
As mentioned previously (MC280287 – August) and (MC301049 – December), we will soon be moving Microsoft To Do’s backend to a more efficient service. For the best experience across all of your devices, and to avoid any issues with cross device syncing, you will need to update to the latest version.
Note: As To Do tasks are also linked with Outlook Android and iOS apps, please make sure that you update them as well.
- Timing: February 15, 2022
- Action: Update Microsoft To Do apps (Android, iOS, Windows and Mac) and Outlook apps (Android and iOS) to the latest available version (2.60 or higher) before February 15, 2022.
- You’ll need to update both mobile and desktop To Do apps
How this will affect your organization:
After February 15, 2022, To Do app versions 2.59 or below will no longer sync across devices, but you’ll still be able to use To Do in offline mode. After this date, you can keep your To Do apps syncing by updating your apps to the latest version.
- If you log out before updating to version 2.60 or higher, you will lose all un-synced data.
- Important updates are available for Microsoft To Do apps
- For desktop versions of To Do, visit Windows Store or Mac App Store.
- For mobile versions of To Do, visit the Google Play Store or iOS Store.