Microsoft 365 Apps, Microsoft 365 Experts, SharePoint Development Services
From Microsoft Corporation
Technical Bulletin: MC345824 · Published Mar 22, 2022
The accessibility MailTip will soon appear when users compose an email with a potential accessibility issues.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 93191
When this will happen:
We expect this to rollout to Semi Annual Channel (SAC) to begin in mid-July and be completed by late July.
Note: This has already been rolled out to SAC Preview as of early March.
How this will affect your organization:
The accessibility MailTip will soon appear when users compose an email with Accessibility issues.
The Accessibility checker runs automatically when composing an email, and a MailTip provides a convenient nudge to correct accessibility issues before sending your email. You can go to File > Options > Ease of Access > Accessibility checker options and specify whether you want to see accessibility notifications through a MailTip in the following scenarios:
- Show me accessibility warnings while I work
- Show me accessibility warnings when:
- At least one recipient prefers accessible content
- Composing a message to a large audience
- At least one recipient is outside my organization
- Composing a message with high importance
- Show me accessibility warnings only when I open the accessibility checker
- Using a dark background to compose a message
- Note: If you’re composing in Black Theme with Dark mode enabled, which is the default for that theme, the Accessibility checker runs but shows notifications only when text contrast is insufficient. Any other issues will still appear in the Accessibility pane, but won’t cause the MailTip to appear.
Note: This feature is on by default.
What you need to do to prepare:
TECHNICAL BULLETIN END
QuixTec provides this and other technical bulletins unaltered from Microsoft. As an authorized Microsoft Partner, we ensure that all our solutions we deliver to you include the latest Microsoft updates.
ABOUT US: QuixTec, LLC is a U.S. certified Veteran Owned, modern DevOps organization and Microsoft Partner that specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft365 expertise & HTML5 technologies for small to enterprise-sized organizations. The founder, Richard, has 30 years of experience working with several notable companies that include World Vision, Expedia, Microsoft, Levi Strauss, NASA, Boeing Aerospace, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the U.S. Air Force, to name a few. QuixTec is in the Seattle area. Phone today for a free consultation and project estimate:
SharePoint Development Services – SharePoint Development – Custom Software Development – Microsoft 365 Experts – Microsoft 365 – IT Staffing Services – IT Staffing – WordPress Development Services – SEO Services