Microsoft 365 Suite, Microsoft 365 Experts
From Microsoft Corporation
Technical Bulletin MC427764 · Published Sep 8, 2022
Microsoft Whiteboard has recently rolled out new capabilities that are available for your organization. They are fully rolled out as of August 2022.
When this will happen:
How this will affect your organization:
The following features are now available for users:
- Open existing whiteboards in Teams meetings
- Annotations in Teams meetings
- Collaborate with users outside your organization in Teams meetings
- Insert text in shapes
- Drop sticky notes into grids, and drag them out
- Export your whiteboard as a PDF (currently only available in the Windows desktop client)
- Templates available in all supported languages
What you need to do to prepare:
Update your training and documentation as appropriate.