From Microsoft Corporation
MC226055, Stay Informed, Published date: Nov 7, 2020
New feature, User impact
With the release of undo and redo capabilities, users who edit their lists when in grid view will be able to retract any unwanted changes or bring back previously entered information.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 68810When this will happen
- Targeted release: Gradually rolling out through mid-November
- Standard release: Gradually rolling out from mid-November to late December
How this will affect your organization
Two changes are part of this feature rollout.
First, users will now be able see Undo and Redo commands as they modify lists, whether they are working on the list in SharePoint, the Lists app in Microsoft 365, or the Lists app in Microsoft Teams.
Second, users will be able to use the following keyboard shortcuts to perform undo and redo operations while editing from grid view:
- Undo for Windows: Control + Z
- Redo for Windows: Control + Y AND Control + Shift + Z
- Undo for Mac OS: Command + Z
- Redo for Mac OS: Command + Shift + Z
What you need to do to prepare
You might want to notify your users and update any related training.