When the idea for our business first came about, researching and finding out the many faces of owning and operating a business were a given. The most difficult and terrifying—yes, for me, terrifying, aspect was the one of Technology. Not just Technology, but everyyything that goes with that term! Building a website delayed the dream, because my insecurity about how to even begin, was overwhelming at the time. Many options were available, and we decided on Richard, because of his knowledge in all applications of the technical side, he knew the lingo required and where it needed to be, his connections and background, his patience and common sense. We are, thanks to Richard and his expertise, fully functional and integrated for where we need to be at this point in our business, confidently knowing that the “Technical” side of things show well, provide an easy experience for our customers, and as we grow, Richard is several steps ahead of us on how to apply what’s needed next. Thank you, Richard Quatier, for all you have done for us to take the worry out of this part of running a business!
- Multi account support will be available for Microsoft To Do on iOS
- Microsoft Teams: New Channels Experience
- (Updated) Intelligent Meeting Recap in Microsoft 365 Feed
- (Updated) Microsoft Viva Insights Powershell Tenant Controls
- (Updated) Retirement of Dynamic Ordering feature in classic search experiences.