Microsoft 365 Suite, Microsoft 365 Experts
From Microsoft Corporation
Technical Bulletin MC390001 · Published Jun 7, 2022
New self-service automation wizards for Compliance Manager, eDiscovery, and Audit in the Advanced Deployment Guides.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 93323
When this will happen:
We will begin rolling out in early June and expect to complete by late June.
How this will affect your organization:
Once available admins can access the new wizards via the admin center: Advanced deployment guides > 2. Security and Compliance:
- Compliance Manager setup guide: Compliance Manager helps you manage your org’s compliance requirements with ease and convenience. Learn how Compliance Manager inventories your data protection risks and keeps you current with regulations and certifications. Compliance Manager provides you with a detailed, risk-based, compliance score to help you understand your compliance posture with the help of assessment templates and controls.
- eDiscovery solutions setup guide: Electronic discovery, or eDiscovery, is the process of identifying and delivering electronic information that can be used as evidence in legal cases. You can use eDiscovery tools in Microsoft Purview to search for content in Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Groups, and Yammer teams.
- Audit solutions setup guide: Microsoft 365 auditing solutions provide an integrated solution to help organizations effectively respond to security events, forensic investigations, and compliance obligations. When you use the auditing solutions in Microsoft 365, you can search the audit log for activities performed in different Microsoft 365 services.
Additionally, the following wizards were recently made available:
- Insider risk solutions setup guide
- Microsoft Purview Information Protection setup guide
- Microsoft Purview Data Lifecycle Management setup guide
What you need to do to prepare:
You may consider updating your training and documentation as appropriate.
TECHNICAL BULLETIN END
QuixTec provides this and other technical bulletins unaltered from Microsoft. As an authorized Microsoft Partner, we ensure that all our solutions we deliver to you include the latest Microsoft updates.
ABOUT US: QuixTec, LLC is a U.S. certified Veteran Owned, modern DevOps organization with experience in a plethora of IT Software Languages. As a Microsoft Partner, we specialize in Discounted Microsoft Software Licensing, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft365 and HTML5 technologies for small to enterprise-sized organizations. Our dedication to IT excellence is evidenced through our PECB ISO Certification training center. The only PECB ISO authorized center in Washington State. QuixTec, implements and provides training for upcoming open-source digital marketing services that are taking the industry by storm. This solution, used by over 100,000 businesses, provides enterprise level marketing capabilities at startup rates. The founder, Richard, has 30 years of experience working with several notable companies that include World Vision, Expedia, Microsoft, Levi Strauss, NASA, Boeing Aerospace, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the U.S. Air Force, to name a few. QuixTec is in the Seattle area. Phone today for a free consultation and project estimate.
SharePoint Development Services – SharePoint Development – Custom Software Development – Microsoft 365 Experts – Microsoft 365 – IT Staffing Services – IT Staffing – WordPress Development Services – Form Email Validation – Microsoft Licensing – Mautic Open Source Marketing – Best IT Staffing Agencies – IT Staffing Company –